March 21st, 2013
A couple weeks ago, nominations were flowing in during the Women's Leadership Forum's 100 Women We Admire Most. Our own Dr. Femina Ali was nominated and we were all so touched by the wonderful things everyone had to say.
Today, the Women's Leadership Forum released an ebook of the final list of the 100 Women We Admire Most and, wonderfully, Dr. Femina Ali of Wellesley Dental Group, Drs. Ali & Ali is included! To get a copy of the ebook, please visit their website here. We want to thank you all for your support in making this happen, we couldn't have done it without the help of our WDG family!
Here are some wonderful things the community shared about Dr. Femina Ali during her nomination:
- "Femina is bright, motivates others, a good delegator but not shy from rolling up her sleeves to do the work herself. She is very community oriented, spirited, a great leader, and an excellent listener. Her assessments are accurate and she's involved in many volunteer opportunities. Femina is always giving back."
- "She's the bestest"
- "She takes the responsibility for leadership and wraps it in kindness, wisdom and compassion."
- "She is an amazing role model in the community and runs the type of family-owned business that you want to give your business to."
- "Friendly, caring and has good leadership skills."
- "She is well spoken, active in her community and has a sense of caring and kindness for her patients and people in general that is not often seen in the business community."
- "She has dedicated her time and talent to making many opportunities for professional women to learn from and support each other."