February 19th, 2013
It’s school vacation week! At WDG, we had an amazing President’s Day where we saw so many of our wonderful patients. We’re looking forward to seeing so many more this week. It really makes us happy when vacations come because it means that our busiest patients will have enough time to put their health first and come visit us for their much-needed care. This is especially true for our youngest patients who attend school.
Have you visited your dentist recently? Now might be a great time. It’s so important to prioritize your oral health, especially for children. Starting good oral health habits early on lead to a life of better oral and general health.
Besides visiting your dentist, here are some fun things you can do this vacation week!
1. Visit the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and check out their special learning opportunities with your child. Workshops are from 10 am – 4 pm.
2. It’s February Vacation week at the zoo! Visit the Franklin Park Zoo and experience the wonders of the animal kingdom and the jungle with your child. This week, the zoo is offering extra learning opportunities for young enthusiasts.
3. Even though it’s still chilly, if your child is outdoorsy, here are some great suggestions for family hikes from Mommy Poppins, like Walden Pond. It may be a good idea to call beforehand to make sure there are no weather-related issues.
4. Check out your local library for fun events, concerts, and movies! The Wellesley Free Library even has a Young Scientist event where they are bringing in owls!
5. Spend family time together. No matter what you do, having fun as a family is special! Get off the computer and connect with one another the old fashioned way. Cook, take walks, listen to music. It doesn't matter as long as you have each other.
Keep smiling and have a safe vacation!
Drs. Ali & Ali and the caring team at Wellesley Dental Group will be very happy to answer your questions and advise you on your oral health needs. Contact us today at 781-237-9071 or email@example.com!