Friendly Pediatric Dentist – Wellesley, MA
Get to Know
Dr. Shailaja Thaker
I am passionate about providing the highest quality of dental care to children in the most comfortable atmosphere possible. By doing this, I am helping my patients enjoy their dental experiences and learn great life-long oral habits. I am fully committed and dedicated to ensuring each little smile I treat gets nothing but the best and gentlest dental care available.
Education & Experience
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine - Doctorate of Medical Dentistry, 2007
- Boston University School of Dental Medicine - Advanced Education in General Dentistry, 2008
- Boston University School of Dental Medicine - Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies in Pediatric Dentistry, 2011
- Board Certified in Pediatric Dentistry 2012
Awards and Honors
- Boston Magazine, Top Dentist 2017
- Boston Magazine, Top Dentist 2018
- Boston Magazine, Top Dentist 2019
- Boston Magazine, Top Dentist 2020
I take several continuing education courses throughout the year so I can keep informed about the newest and most proven research and developments in the field of pediatric dentistry. It is very important that I stay at the cutting edge of my field’s advancements so that I am able to provide each of the little smiles I treat with the utmost the dental industry has to offer.
The professional affiliations I maintain also help me further my knowledge and skill in the field of pediatric dentistry, allowing me to offer my patients the benefits of the best possible care.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Massachusetts Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Association
- Diplomate American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Outside the Office
I am originally from India and have called Boston my home for the last ten years. At home, my husband and I have two dogs, Moji and Leo. I enjoy yoga, running, and cooking.